Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Confession and Learning: Anger - Negative Thoughts


My Confession and Learning: Anger - Negative Thoughts



Holding on to 
anger (negative thought) 
is like 
grasping a hot coal 
with 
 the intent of throwing it 
at someone else; 
you are the one who 
FIRST 
 gets burned. 


The Nine days of navratras observed with major season change are not only to de-toxify your body by committing to fasting/fruit diet/eating once,
But also to remove the inner darkness of anger; all sort of negativity, from mind & soul too.


The challenge -


All these mantras are very easy to say - read - broadcast - forward - listen... 
But
Here
Let me confess this is even difficult for me as a holistic healer to follow and adapt in my life...


Lesson-
In the past 4 years as full time holistic healer I have learned the hard lesson... That it was not worth to ignore these mantra and not to adapt them.

I suffered, I slowed my progress, I Lost, I got hurt, etc.

This time with the first navratra started at the end of amavasya (dark NO MOON night) I committed and decided to bring all the changes in MY mind-body-soul, that I want to bring in the sick individual I am treating.


So, the first step - 

Positive Affirmation:

I deeply love myself and I completely accept myself. 

I am guarded by angels and guided by supreme power.

I am AWESOME...




Question to YOU -

Is it really so difficult to adapt holistic healthy lifestyle and purify our mind-body-soul...

If YES - who will be the looser and will get hurt first???

If NO - Are you practicing it or just reading and forwarding... ???

Use the above positive affirmation as the first step toward eternal desired health-wealth-happiness...


aayyuskaam


Dr. Mayur Jain



Pls contribute more positive affirmation and thoughts...



No comments:

Post a Comment